The Sawdust is located at 935 Laguna Canyon Road, Laguna Beach, CA 92651.
From Points North
– Take the 5 or 405 Freeway South to Laguna Canyon Road/ Route133 South/Laguna Beach
– Stay on Laguna Canyon Road for about 10 minutes.
– Go through the light at Canyon Acres.
– The Sawdust is on the left-hand side of Laguna Canyon Road BEFORE you get to downtown Laguna Beach.
From Points Inland
– Take the 91 Freeway to the 241 Toll Road.
– The 241 merges into the 133 Toll Road.
– The 133 Toll Road becomes Route 133/Laguna Canyon Road.
From Points South
– Take the 5 Freeway North to Beach Cities/Dana Point/Route 1.
– Follow Coast Highway north through Dana Point and South Laguna.
– In downtown Laguna Beach at Main Beach, make a right onto Broadway. In two blocks Broadway becomes Laguna Canyon Road. The Sawdust is on your right.
From the Coast
– Take Coast highway/Route 1 into Laguna Beach.
– In downtown Laguna Beach at Main Beach, turn inland onto Broadway. In two blocks Broadway becomes Laguna Canyon Road. The Sawdust is on your right.
Visitor Information Center
– Metered Parking is available along Laguna Canyon Road and in downtown Laguna Beach (a short walk). Meters are $.25 per 10 min. Meters accept quarters and credit cards.
– Pay lots ($8 – $20/day) around downtown Laguna Beach.
– The Sawdust Art Festival is a 5 – 10 minute walk from downtown Laguna, Main Beach and the other Laguna Beach art festivals.
– Click here to download our Parking & Trolley Map. – Additional parking is available at Festival Center Parking, located next door to the Sawdust at 805 Laguna Canyon Rd. Festival Center parking will be open 7 days a week with daily rates of $10 Mon-Fri (price may be subject to increase after 5pm) and $10-$20 Sat-Sun.
The Toll Roads
Enjoy everything Sawdust Art Festival has to offer by spending less time on the road and more time at festival with The Toll Roads.
No account necessary – drive the 73, 133, 241 or 261 Toll Roads to the Sawdust Art Festival, then pay within 48 hours after driving on The Toll Roads using One-Time-Toll™. Tolls can be paid online at thetollroads.com or by using The Toll Roads app. For more information, visit The Toll Roads.
For frequent drivers of The Toll Roads a FasTrak® or ExpressAccount® is the most convenient way to get to festival. See you on The Toll Roads.