The Sawdust is located at 935 Laguna Canyon Road, Laguna Beach, CA 92651.
From Points North
– Take the 5 or 405 Freeway South to Laguna Canyon Road/ Route133 South/Laguna Beach
– Stay on Laguna Canyon Road for about 10 minutes.
– Go through the light at Canyon Acres.
– The Sawdust is on the left-hand side of Laguna Canyon Road BEFORE you get to downtown Laguna Beach.
From Points Inland
– Take the 91 Freeway to the 241 Toll Road.
– The 241 merges into the 133 Toll Road.
– The 133 Toll Road becomes Route 133/Laguna Canyon Road.
From Points South
– Take the 5 Freeway North to Beach Cities/Dana Point/Route 1.
– Follow Coast Highway north through Dana Point and South Laguna.
– In downtown Laguna Beach at Main Beach, make a right onto Broadway. In two blocks Broadway becomes Laguna Canyon Road. The Sawdust is on your right.
From the Coast
– Take Coast highway/Route 1 into Laguna Beach.
– In downtown Laguna Beach at Main Beach, turn inland onto Broadway. In two blocks Broadway becomes Laguna Canyon Road. The Sawdust is on your right.
FREE Trolley to the entrance of the festival!
Park at Act V Lot 16 or any of the surrounding parking lots and take the free trolley right to the festival entrance. Act V Lot 16 is located at 1900 Laguna Canyon Rd, just down the road from the festival. First trolley leaves at 9:30am and last trolley pickup from the festival is 11:30pm.
Visitor Information Center
381 Forest Avenue.
– Metered Parking is available along Laguna Canyon Road and in downtown Laguna Beach (a short walk). Meters are $.25 per 10 min. Meters accept quarters and credit cards.
– Pay lots ($8 – $20/day) around downtown Laguna Beach.
– The Sawdust Art Festival is a 5 – 10 minute walk from downtown Laguna, Main Beach and the other Laguna Beach art festivals.
Additional parking information can be found here:
Parking Lots and City Trolley Map CLICK HERE
Trolley Tracker and Info CLICK HERE
Summer Breeze, FREE weekend route from Irvine, 11am to midnight CLICK HERE
The Toll Roads
Enjoy everything Sawdust Art Festival has to offer by spending less time on the road and more time at festival with The Toll Roads.
No account necessary – drive the 73, 133, 241 or 261 Toll Roads to the Sawdust Art Festival, then pay within 48 hours after driving on The Toll Roads using One-Time-Tollâ„¢. Tolls can be paid online at thetollroads.com or by using The Toll Roads app. For more information, visit The Toll Roads.
For frequent drivers of The Toll Roads a FasTrak ® or ExpressAccount ® is the most convenient way to get to festival. See you on The Toll Roads.