For over 50 years, artists in Laguna Beach have been dedicated to providing art education to the public and creating a venue for local artists to demonstrate their skills and sell their fine art and artisan crafts.
A Unique Event
Walking distance to/from the ocean in Laguna Beach, over 150,000 visitors stroll and shop along sawdust-covered paths each year among artists’ studios designed and built by the artist from the ground up.
As patrons stroll our beautiful canyon setting and discover hillside waterfalls, ponds, outdoor cafes, the Sawdust Saloon, demonstration booths and entertainment stages, there are opportunities for Sponsors to be featured in a multitude of ways.
Sponsoring the Sawdust Art Festival is a great way to get your business name in front of an active, vibrant market, while at the same time supporting us in furthering our vitally important mission of promoting the Arts.
- 50 VIP tickets to event
- Linked Logo and special mention on
- Sawdust Website for 12 months (During both summer and winter festivals)
- Back-Page Ad in Event Directories
- Sponsors Logo Placement on the Grounds
- 25 VIP tickets to event
- Linked Logo on Website for 6 months (During summer or winter festival)
- Ad in Event Directories
- 10 VIP tickets to event
- Linked Logo on Website for 3 months during the Summer Festival
- Ad in Event Directory
Contact us for additional information or download our Sponsorship Agreement.