Learn how to blow glass in just one two-hour session! Join one of our Sawdust Art Festival glassblowing artists in our famous Glass Hut, right here on the festival grounds. Students will experience a taste of what it’s like to create a mini glass masterpiece using hot malleable glass straight from the kiln. Beginners welcome. Class fee includes all materials and instruction needed.
$250 | per two-hour session
2 Hour Workshop Registration dates and times:
For a two-hour workshop, you will have one on one time with your instructor in the glass booth for a full two hours, however, you are able to either come early, or stay late to observe other students during their session, as the observational component of this class is both exciting and informative. First 2 hour block begins at 10am and runs in 2 hour increments until 5pm.
- Saturday, April 07, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Saturday, April 07, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Saturday, April 07, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Friday, April 13, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Friday, April 13, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Friday, April 13, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Saturday, April 21, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Saturday, April 21, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Saturday, April 21, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Friday, April 27, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Friday, April 27, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Friday, April 27, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
4 Week Class Registration:
While a two hour class may get your feet wet, if you would like to learn the basics and quickly advance your skill set, sign up for 4 week glassblowing classes! Learn the basics of blowing glass with plenty of hands on experience from our Sawdust artist instructors to guide you! You will practice a variety of forms and learn about using color as well! $900 for four classes (save $25 off each class when you purchase 4 classes). Classes are non-transferable and must be taken within 6 months of your registration date.
Call for details
Don’t see dates and/or times that work for you? We are more than happy to schedule a custom class and date!