From Points North
- Take the 5 or 405 Freeway South to Laguna Canyon Road/ Route133 South/Laguna Beach
- Stay on Laguna Canyon Road for about 10 minutes.
- Go through the light at Canyon Acres.
- The Sawdust is on the left-hand side of Laguna Canyon Road BEFORE you get to downtown Laguna Beach.
From Points Inland
- Take the 91 Freeway to the 241 Toll Road.
- The 241 merges into the 133 Toll Road.
- The 133 Toll Road becomes Route 133/Laguna Canyon Road.
From Points South
- Take the 5 Freeway North to Beach Cities/Dana Point/Route 1.
- Follow Coast Highway north through Dana Point and South Laguna.
- In downtown Laguna Beach at Main Beach, make a right onto Broadway. In two blocks Broadway becomes Laguna Canyon Road. The Sawdust is on your right.
From the Coast
- Take Coast highway/Route 1 into Laguna Beach.
- In downtown Laguna Beach at Main Beach, turn inland onto Broadway. In two blocks Broadway becomes Laguna Canyon Road. The Sawdust is on your right.
· Laguna Beach offers free trolley service to and from the festival!
· Metered parking is located in front of the festival on Frontage Road and along Laguna Canyon Road, priced at $2.75/hour. Meters accept quarters and credit cards.
· Additional paid public parking lots and metered parking areas are located near downtown Laguna Beach (a short walk), such as Lot 10 located at 635 Laguna Canyon Rd, Laguna Beach, CA 92651.
· Take advantage of all-day reduced-price parking in Lot 16 (Act V) and take the free trolley to the Sawdust Festival
· Download the Laguna Beach Parking app HERE before you arrive to find available parking and pay for parking using your smart phone!
· Or park and ride for FREE by taking the free Summer Breeze trolley every Friday night from 4 p.m. to 11:30 p.m., and every Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. Park for FREE at UMass Global University in Irvine (16355 Laguna Canyon Road) and take a FREE open-air trolley every 30 minutes, with stops at the art festivals and Downtown Laguna Beach.