Directions, Parking & Trolley Info
Free Trolley Access
Canyon Route (November 17-December 17)
Free trolley service on Laguna Canyon Road from Act V Lot 16 parking lot (which is free to park) directly to Winter Fantasy. 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the winter festival. Frequency: Every 20 minutes.
Winter Express (November 17-December 17)
Free trolley service on Laguna Canyon Road from free peripheral parking lot in Irvine (16355 Laguna Canyon Road) to Winter Fantasy. Saturday/Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m, and Black Friday, November 24th at 10am-8pm. Frequency: Every 30 minutes.
Track trolley status in real-time by downloading the Laguna Beach Trolley app or clicking here.
· Free parking is available on Act Lot 16 1900 Laguna Canyon Road, Laguna Beach 92651, with access to free trolley.
. Limited Metered parking is located in front of the festival on Frontage Road and along Laguna Canyon Road, priced at $2.50 to $4.00/hour. Meters accept quarters and credit cards.
· Additional paid public parking lots and metered parking areas are located near downtown Laguna Beach (a short walk), such as Lot 10 and Lot 11 located at 635 Laguna Canyon Rd, Laguna Beach, CA 92651.
· Download the Laguna Beach Parking app HERE before you arrive to find available parking and pay for parking using your smart phone!
Additional parking information can be found here:
From Points North
- Take the 5 or 405 Freeway South to Laguna Canyon Road/ Route133 South/Laguna Beach
- Stay on Laguna Canyon Road for about 10 minutes.
- Go through the light at Canyon Acres.
- The Sawdust is on the left-hand side of Laguna Canyon Road, BEFORE you get to downtown Laguna Beach.
From Points Inland
- Take the 91 Freeway to the 55 Freeway South
From the 55, take the 5 South to Laguna Canyon Road/Route 133 South
- The 241 merges into the 133 Toll Road.
- The 133 Toll Road becomes Route 133/Laguna Canyon Road.
From Points South
- Take the 5 Freeway North to Beach Cities/Dana Point/Route 1.
- Follow Coast Highway north through Dana Point and South Laguna.
- In downtown Laguna Beach at Main Beach, make a right onto Broadway. In two blocks Broadway becomes Laguna Canyon Road. The Sawdust is on your right.
From the Coast
- Take Coast highway/Route 1 into Laguna Beach.
- In downtown Laguna Beach at Main Beach, turn inland onto Broadway. In two blocks Broadway becomes Laguna Canyon Road. The Sawdust is on your right.