From Points North
- Take the 5 or 405 Freeway South to Laguna Canyon Road/ Route133 South/Laguna Beach
- Stay on Laguna Canyon Road for about 10 minutes.
- Go through the light at Canyon Acres.
- The Sawdust is on the left-hand side of Laguna Canyon Road BEFORE you get to downtown Laguna Beach.
From Points Inland
- Take the 91 Freeway to the 241 Toll Road.
- The 241 merges into the 133 Toll Road.
- The 133 Toll Road becomes Route 133/Laguna Canyon Road.
From Points South
- Take the 5 Freeway North to Beach Cities/Dana Point/Route 1.
- Follow Coast Highway north through Dana Point and South Laguna.
- In downtown Laguna Beach at Main Beach, make a right onto Broadway. In two blocks Broadway becomes Laguna Canyon Road. The Sawdust is on your right.
From the Coast
- Take Coast highway/Route 1 into Laguna Beach.
- In downtown Laguna Beach at Main Beach, turn inland onto Broadway. In two blocks Broadway becomes Laguna Canyon Road. The Sawdust is on your right.
- Metered parking is located in front of the festival on Frontage Road and along Laguna Canyon Road. Additional parking lots are located near downtown Laguna, such as Lot 10 located at 725 Laguna Canyon Rd, Laguna Beach, CA 9265.
- Please note, the trolley will not be in service.
- Metered Parking is available along Laguna Canyon Road and in downtown Laguna Beach (a short walk). Meters are $.25 per 10 min. Meters accept quarters and credit cards.
- Pay lots ($8 – $20/day) around downtown Laguna Beach.
- The Sawdust Art Festival is a 5 – 10 minute walk from downtown Laguna, Main Beach and the other Laguna Beach art festivals.
Additional parking information can be found here:
Visitor Information Center
381 Forest Ave
800-877-1115 or 949-497-9229